Information for Buyers Fredericksburg, Virginia
Thank you for reviewing my Home Buyer Resource page. Buying a home is a significant life event and the home should meet your lifestyle and family needs. My role is to listen to your needs, help your ensure that you’re considered all your needs and then work through the complicated process to find your next home.
I understand that the process is about you. I’ll help you with finding the right home, determining the best price to offer and then work with you through the process. Please be sure to bookmark this page for future reference when looking for information.When we meet you’ll be asked to sign a disclosure form and agreement before you can be represented. Agents in Virginia are required by law to have a written agreement with their buyers before they can provide any service.
Mobile Apps My Buyers Will Need
- Home Search – Mobile App for searching for homes
- Docusign Ink – allows you to sign our forms on your Mobile App
- iPMT – Mortgage Calculator with lots of options
- Easy Measure – takes measurements through your Smartphone
- iScape Free – Adds virtual landscaping to potential homes
- Sitegeist – Local Demographic and housing Information
Things Buyers Should Know About
- EPA Lead Based Paint Disclosure (This is the one required by Federal Law)
- EPA Citizen’s Guide to Radon
- EPA Mold Information and Disclosures for Consumers
- Walkability Score for a given neighborhood
- School Information and Evaluation
- Free Credit Information
- What is a Federal Pacific Electric Panel?
- What is Polybutylene Plumbing?